- Reeftop’s shipping facility uses premium packaging materials available to ensure safe delivery of our livestock
- Reeftop will notify you when your order ships via email with an itemized list of your purchase.
- Reeftop only ships via Fed Ex for livestock at this time.
- Reeftop endeavors to provide you with the knowledge necessary to acclimate your new aquarium inhabitants properly, by providing customers with an acclimation guide. If for any reason your purchase does not come with an acclimation guide, there is one provided on the site. Reeftop advises researching the types of aquarium inhabitants you want in your aquarium. Keeping in mind that not all fish are compatible with each other, and that certain corals have certain lighting and feeding requirements.
- Species marked expert are void from our arrive alive guarantee.
- Reeftop will not substitute any item unless specified by the customer.
- Reeftop can not ship to APO addresses, or P.O Boxes
- We can ship to the 48 contiguous states .
- Buyer will need to have a Import LIC that they may purchase in USFW in HAW for 25$ per calendar year,
- Buyer must call 1.855.REEFTOP (733.3867)for shipping prices
- Buyer must call 1.855.REEFTOP (733.3867) for shipping prices.
- Puerto Rico
- Buyer must call f1.855.REEFTOP (733.3867)or shipping prices.
- Reeftop endeavors to provide same day shipping on all coral orders placed via the website before 12:00 P.M., Monday -Thursday.
- Orders placed on Friday - Thursday will be shipped on Monday.
- Fish orders will be shipped out the following day.
- We will contact you with your shipping and tracking information
Arrive Alive Guarantee
- Reeftop guarantees that your livestock will arrive alive.
- Someone must be available at the time of delivery, so that your new aquarium inhabitants are not exposed to the elements and extreme temperatures.
- You must be available to acclimate livestock to your system within two (2) hours of delivery.
- You must follow the acclimation procedures provided with your delivery or posted on this site.
- All water changes and tank service should be done prior to the arrival of new aquarium inhabitants. This practice should be followed so that new fish or corals do not become stressed.
- Test your water parameters. Your water condition should be as follows:
SPECIFIC GRAVITY 1.023-1.024 NITRITES 0.0 PPM NITRATES 0.0 PPM PH 8.1-8.3 AMMONIA 0.0 PPM
- If the livestock looks close to death we advise that you contact us at 1.855.REEFTOP (733.3867). That you acclimate as advised. If specimen does not survive, we advise removing the specimen taking a picture, cutting the tail if it is a fish, and contacting us. We will advise what is necessary to receive a store credit.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Reeftop does not accept returns on any livestock due to our packing procedures and the overall health of the fish and corals.
- We advise you to research prior to purchase and to make your selections carefully.
- Reeftop offers the best quality in hi end corals and fish
- All of our corals are WYSIWYG
- Our pictures are taken under LED lighting
- Our Fish and Coral are fed a diet of Rogger’s Reef Food